Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Dear Julianna Rose,


It has been just under four months, and I just couldn't love you more. I mean, I'm sure I will, because each day this feeling in my heart just stretches and grows into this gorgeous pain and tearful adoration that I feel every time I look at your smile.
And each day I can't believe I could love something so, so much. Just pure love, love without words. I've only known you for four months, and I'd eagerly lay down on train tracks for you, old black and white movie style.
It was a year ago Sunday that your life started, a moment of conception and magic and miracle. The most hopeful moment in my life. For this child I have prayed, and God answered my prayers. I love you little one, and I'll love you every day of your life.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment